Amazon app store

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Soo it's not working on my ** anyone know of compatibility issues with some handsets? Just assumed it would work on all androids....
Here's a screen shot, what I see when I open the app...

Edit: ** HTC One....so apparently h and o can't go together. US prostitutes I'm guessing...

uploadfromtaptalk1364743927784.jpg

Sent from my HTC One

Last edited:

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
This happens all the time. I think it took a month to get an official Google Play on my current phone.
Almost all apps will slowly update to include the HTC One and its higher res screen.

sent with my 2 year old HTC evo3d

ChazTyldsley

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Same on my One... rubbish! Anyone heard anything from Amazon about this? With the S4 right around the corner they should really get it sorted.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Same on my One... rubbish! Anyone heard anything from Amazon about this? With the S4 right around the corner they should really get it sorted.

Again, this is normal. It happens all the time with new devices. Amazon I'm sure is well aware of this and will have an update around the time it gets released or two weeks after the US gets the phone.

If you are a long time user of android phones, then you know that apps like amazon get updated every month or two. Now you know why.

ChazTyldsley

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Again, this is normal. It happens all the time with new devices. Amazon I'm sure is well aware of this and will have an update around the time it gets released or two weeks after the US gets the phone.

If you are a long time user of android phones, then you know that apps like amazon get updated every month or two. Now you know why.

Appreciate the response. This is my first time on an android device so I wasn't aware of this! Looking forward to the update. Is there any way of being notified when Amazon update the app?

e2ackbar

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Did this problem occur with sideloading enabled? I've had to authorize 3rd party apps on every phone to get the Amazon app store to work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

travis2387

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
The amazon "free app of the day" isn't free at all.you must keep the amazon store app installed or the "free" apps become unusable.nice..plus it runs in the background constantly eating up RAM.nasty little app

Sent from my Precedent using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2