Waiting is always the hardest part

lunchbox88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I managed to get AT&T to give me an early upgrade (I'm only halfway through my current contract) so I could get the One at the full discounted price. Now I'm just waiting for it to ship to me. Waiting sucks.

So, while I'm waiting, what's your favorite feature of the One? What's the first thing I should play with/look at/listen to/experience?

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
My upgrade date is 7/4/13 and they wouldn't let me upgrade early :thumbdown:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ctmiller118

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I have the same feeling!!! I tried to get Sprint to give me an early upgrade (12 days), but they wouldn't. At first I wasn't upset that Sprint wouldn't wave 12 day's, but the longer I wait the more I think they are giving me a raw deal. So, I am still waiting for Wednesday (May 1st) to roll around. Here's to WAITING!!! ;)

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I managed to get AT&T to give me an early upgrade (I'm only halfway through my current contract) so I could get the One at the full discounted price. Now I'm just waiting for it to ship to me. Waiting sucks.

So, while I'm waiting, what's your favorite feature of the One? What's the first thing I should play with/look at/listen to/experience?

I did the same thing except I was only 6 months into my contract as I got the One X+. My company has a great plan through at&t and they usually let me upgrade with no issue since it isn't the iphone. I had to order mine over the phone but paid $14.95 for overnight shipping. Its a great device! So far my favorite feature is the boomsound. The ear bubs that came with it are also very nice. Through talks I have had with other AC members, we are sure they are unbranded beats earbuds. Make sure you give them a try!

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I am currently sitting waiting for my boss to order mine, it's excruciating! He doesn't know how excited I am waiting to get it, and it's killing me waiting for confirmation that it has been ordered! Then, once it has, I have the whole weekend to go, and then probably monday and maybe even tuesday! Argh, the pain, the pain!

lunchbox88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea how I got them to give me an early upgrade. All I did was call, and literally said, "I know this is a long shot, but I was hoping you guys would let me get an early upgrade so I can get the 64GB HTC One at full discount." They told me to hang on a minute, and came back and told me that over the phone they can only give it to me for $399. They then said that they would mark my account so I could go to the store to order it at the $299.

I went to the store, and they looked up my account and said, "Yup, there's notes in here, so no problem." Then he said, "Huh...you're barely 1/2 way through your contract. I'm amazed they let you upgrade early."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ugo