Just got my One -- Very tough!

Pew446

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I just moved in from the EVO forum, and I love my HTC One. Not only for the modern look and feel and how amazing it is to hold, but also how incredibly sturdy it is. Since getting my One about a week ago, I've managed to let it slip out of my pocket or off my nightstand about 7 times now -- 5 or 6 of these drops have been in my bedroom which has a concrete floor, usually at about 3 or 4 feet. Half the time it lands on the screen. Despite all the dropping and falling, the only damage is a couple scratches on the bezel. No, I do not have a case on my phone. I do plan on getting one, so any thoughts would be appreciated. I figure the phone will probably break soon (what with my recent luck) if I don't.

Still, it amazes me how sturdy and well built this phone is. Glad I didn't get an iPhone because by this point, I wouldn't have a phone.

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I just moved in from the EVO forum, and I love my HTC One. Not only for the modern look and feel and how amazing it is to hold, but also how incredibly sturdy it is. Since getting my One about a week ago, I've managed to let it slip out of my pocket or off my nightstand about 7 times now -- 5 or 6 of these drops have been in my bedroom which has a concrete floor, usually at about 3 or 4 feet. Half the time it lands on the screen. Despite all the dropping and falling, the only damage is a couple scratches on the bezel. No, I do not have a case on my phone. I do plan on getting one, so any thoughts would be appreciated. I figure the phone will probably break soon (what with my recent luck) if I don't.

Still, it amazes me how sturdy and well built this phone is. Glad I didn't get an iPhone because by this point, I wouldn't have a phone.

Man if your within your 14 days.I would come up with some excuse return it for a new one and get a case immediately for it since your dropping it so much...

Posted via Android Central App

davidtm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy with my Otter Commuter case - 1 layer of the rubbery stuff covered by a hard shell, less bulky than the 3-layer Defender case.

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I have the speck candy shell grip case. They are sold at most ATT stores and are very thin. They are dual layer and protect the phones. Plus it adds a lot of grip and is easy to take off when you want to enjoy this beautiful device naked.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2