- 06-01-2013, 07:20 PM #2
- 06-01-2013, 11:54 PM #3
- 53 Posts
- 06-02-2013, 10:26 AM #4
Re: Automateit/Tasker power drain?
I use Tasker for turning on my WiFi when I'm at home and turn it off when I'm away, etc. I use the option to check nearby cell tower ids to determine my general location which uses less power than actual GPS. So if you're careful, you can use Tasked effectively with minimal power drain.
- By pcguys in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 29Last Post: 01-21-2013, 07:42 PM
- By ajaxkiller in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2012, 11:13 AM
- By DeJuanNOnley in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2012, 05:41 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2011, 08:28 AM
- By Chrisy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 16Last Post: 04-04-2011, 01:33 PM