Spilled a drop of liquid that covered a few speaker holes

DanX47

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
It's was a small drop at the top left corner covered a few holes, it was Nestea and it didn't look like the liquid was going in but do you think it could be damaged?

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
It's was a small drop at the top left corner covered a few holes, it was Nestea and it didn't look like the liquid was going in but do you think it could be damaged?
If I was in your position, I'd have ran for a cup of dry white rice. So long as it's operating normally, you're probably ok.

DanX47

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Everything is working just fine like nothing happened. Honestly I think none of the liquid got inside from that one drop, the drop sat there for a good 2 seconds and I think it was too thick to fit inside the super small speaker holes.

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Everything is working just fine like nothing happened. Honestly I think none of the liquid got inside from that one drop, the drop sat there for a good 2 seconds and I think it was too thick to fit inside the super small speaker holes.

Yea I've had a splash of beer over speaker grilles, no problems afterwards, I reckon the holes are too small too

Sent from my HTC One

Raptor

May 16, 2010
Visit site
It's likely no fluid went through the holes as they are very small and the surface tension would make it difficult for the fluid to pass through unless under pressure. You're probably OK.

I wouldn't dunk it in the toilet though...

Brian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa