htc one bluetooth settings

Wayne Lamberson

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
hey peeps
when i pair my nokia 920 windows 8 phone to my cars stereo via bluetooth it will not only play my music and give me hands free calling but it also will read to me any texts that i receive and let me answer them through voice commands.
but when I pair my htc one with the stereo via bluetooth , i can play my music, send and receive calls but it will not read me any texts i receive nor allow me to answer them. is there some setting for the bluetooth on the htc that i need to switch so it will allow my stereo to read texts to me? thanks for any help

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
hey peeps
when i pair my nokia 920 windows 8 phone to my cars stereo via bluetooth it will not only play my music and give me hands free calling but it also will read to me any texts that i receive and let me answer them through voice commands.
but when I pair my htc one with the stereo via bluetooth , i can play my music, send and receive calls but it will not read me any texts i receive nor allow me to answer them. is there some setting for the bluetooth on the htc that i need to switch so it will allow my stereo to read texts to me? thanks for any help

Nope. But you can download dragon or some other personal assistant....even an app that reads out text in the play store....Those will do what you are asking.

Wayne Lamberson

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
ok so now i gotta bust on some androidians. funny how everybody loves the open source of the android platform but yet some of the most convenient things that i have found my w8 phone will do is not possible on android based phones and yet all i hear is how there is hardly any apps for the w8 phones. i just dont really get it.

xtn

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
It is easily possible on android phones. It just requires a downloaded app instead of being baked in. Since it is arguably a feature used only by a small subset of owners, this is a more practical path than baked in bloat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress