Moving photos from iPhoto to HTC one?

woodynorman

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
New HTC one owner here. I'm happy with my new phone, but have a problem thats driving me nuts! I can't sync my photos from iPhoto to my phone.

I was able to successfully transfer my music using HTC Sync manager, although it took me forever. Since then, Ive tried to move photos, but give up every time in frustration. The software crashes, lags, and just plain sucks, even with the new software update (today)

I'd love to somehow drag n drop, but my phone won't even show up in finder (I'm on a Mac) as a device I can transfer files to (it shows up as CD-ROM?) I cannot drag files to it.

Any help will be appreciated.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Does the HTC transfer tool within the device work from an iPhone?

I transferred all my music, photos and contacts that way

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
htc sync manager does not work well with macs.

best way to sync is using dropbox but if you have a large amount of pics to transfer to your htc one get Android File Transfer (AFT) and drag and drop them to your picture folder. there is currently an issue with AFT and macs that it will not recognise your device unless you boot your mac with the HTC one plugged in.

as for music, i recommend you look at iSyncr for Mac in the play store. it syncs with itunes very well and its pretty fast. forget about HTC sync manager.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress