garethrdwilliams

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
So had my phone on sofa next to me and my wife walks in and just casually tosses her iPhone on the sofa. Only lands on my One. So now I have a uber small chip and a scratch on the screen where it wraps around. To say I'm 'miffed' is an understatement. What's the best case that won't damage my phone a la double dip case and one that will hide my blemish. So annoyed :(

Posted via Android Central App on HTC One

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
So had my phone on sofa next to me and my wife walks in and just casually tosses her iPhone on the sofa. Only lands on my One. So now I have a uber small chip and a scratch on the screen where it wraps around. To say I'm 'miffed' is an understatement. What's the best case that won't damage my phone a la double dip case and one that will hide my blemish. So annoyed :(

Posted via Android Central App on HTC One

Urban armor gear, find it on amazon for best price.

Posted via Android Central App nexus 7

TWC42

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Recently got this one from Amazon, $10.80 free ship, called Enland (yes, Enland, not England) series. Flap covers screen. Phone can be used with flap closed, or fold flap around back. I was skeptical about dealing with the flap (as opposed to just a silicone case) but it is no problem and less trouble than using the pouch that I used to keep my phone in.
Amazon.com: KLD Brand New Snap-on Thin Side Flip Synthetic Leather Cover Case for Verizon HTC One HTC6445LVW HTC M7 (HTC One M7, Brown): Cell Phones & Accessories

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89