- 1 Posts
HTC ONE charger cable broken
Hi. The cable of my htc one charger was broken. The wires inside can be seen. Little gold wires were separated also. But it can still charge my phone. Im worried it will make my phone short circuit, overheat or cause any problems.
Can i just wrap an electrical tape around it and keep using? Will it make any circuit or battery problems with my phone?
- 07-28-2014, 09:55 PM #2
Re: HTC ONE charger cable broken
I would get a new cable. You can pick up very inexpensive charger and USB cable or just the cable for under $15-$10 bucks at most stores these days. Its worth the money spent rather than taking the chance on having a short in the wiring do something bad to your $200+ device.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By TrevonH in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 12Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:01 AM
- By CurveOutline in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:07 AM
- By kcalmol in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 13Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:08 AM
- By ajp71 in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:48 PM