Rhyme Battery Temp.??

countryboy26047

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have a question in regards to the HTC Rhyme. I recently got an HTC Rhyme through an insurance claim on my old phone, which was out of stock so they sent me this. Gotta say, so far I love this phone.. except the fact that its purple, but nothing a $15 camo hard case couldn't fix.

The one 'issue' I can't seem to figure out though, is how the heck to read the battery temp! I've tried close to 20 diff. Apps, and every single one shows 77*f constantly...it never changes, and I know this can't be right especially when its on charge and in use at the same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sophia White

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I just got the HTC Rhyme during upgrade time about 2 weeks ago.
This is my very first smart phone ever.
All in all I love it, but I have been having some problems that started a couple days after I had been using my phone.
You see, my phone will begin to over heat, quickly, if I use any apps or while it is sitting on the charging dock.
It will actually become too hot to hold if I am not careful.
I am aware its summer and the air is humid and hot, but this seems a little crazy when I am barely using it for anything.
I have also had some troubles with it freezing and refusing, then, to shut down.
And with how short a full battery charge lasts, 'specially if it becomes over heated.
What I am asking is if these things are normal for this phone or if I should return it because it is faulty in some way.

Business Mobile Phone Deals