ps3 controller on evo v 4g?

FernyElbowz

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Any way to get a ps3 controller to sync? Haven't had success pairing it. I know it works on cm9 but we don't have any stable/fully functional cm9 roms available to us afaik. Please respond

twelfth

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Any way to get a ps3 controller to sync? Haven't had success pairing it. I know it works on cm9 but we don't have any stable/fully functional cm9 roms available to us afaik. Please respond

Nope. The issue is Sense. Until you can replace the kernel on the phone, you will not be able to use anything that isn't a standard HID Keyboard profile device.

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

It might work with the anthrax kernel. I personally don't have a ps3 controller. You might have better luck over on android forums as there's more activity over there.

Sent from my HTC Evo V 4G

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

Okay New info. We now have aosp support with a downgraded hboot. CM9 and others are confirmed to work.
You will need s-off.

See this link http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=594294

Sent from my HTC Evo V 4G

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non