Recommended tempered glass screen protector?

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Eventually I would like to take off the pre-installed screen protector and place a good tempered glass protector on my Mate 9, but it does not seem like there are good ones out there yet. The one that looks promising is the Wellci one from Amazon.

Is anyone else using this one and if so, do you recommended it? If there are others using different ones, please share your thoughts.

Thank you,

samsungnian

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I removed the installed plastic film protector as I found some issue with it where the screen wouldn't register sometime. I put the glass protector on and I have not seen the issue since. Other than the screen protector is about small, I like its quality and ease of installation.

I am not going to recommend what I have because its size.

Ev C

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Eventually I would like to take off the pre-installed screen protector and place a good tempered glass protector on my Mate 9, but it does not seem like there are good ones out there yet. The one that looks promising is the Wellci one from Amazon.

Is anyone else using this one and if so, do you recommended it? If there are others using different ones, please share your thoughts.

Thank you,

I'm using the Wellci and it's good. Could be better but good until something better comes along. Here are some shots.

Attachments

• 306189056.jpg
    306189056.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 59
Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
I used this Zizo screen protector for my phone, and it's excellent.
I never installed a screen protector before, but the process was very easy. The screen was a perfect fit for my LG phone and there were no bubbles.
The touch sensitivity and image quality of the screen has not changed. It's hard to tell that a screen protector is in place. I'm going to buy a couple more for other family phones. I give Zizo an A+

Hint: although the screen protector comes with a prep kit for cleaning, I used LCD cleaner and a micro fiber cloth to clean the screen. Nice benefit of the micro fiber cloth is that it leaves no lint. Since photography is my hobby I always have a few on hand.

https://www.amazon.com/Zizo-Protect...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5666306

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the Wellci and it's good. Could be better but good until something better comes along. Here are some shots.

Great tempered glass screen protector and a good installation too! :) I wonder if they make cases for the Honor 8!

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
I'd like to remove the film too, but because the screen is the biggest screen on a phone that i've had, I just do not want to risk it getting scratched and or if droped, cracked.

Huawei does not seem to offer an accidental insurance plan. Still waiting to see what tempered screen protector are out there that are good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch