seidio active case for the Incredible

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
When we got the new Incredible 2 for my SO i took a new look at my original Incredible and rediscovered just how Incredible of a phone this beauty is.

I had a plastic snap-together case from verizon for the year i have had my phone and upon evaluation of said case i realized it didn't fit together as snug as it once did and it creaked incessantly.

After doing some research about the cases on the market today i decided upon a hybrid case to protect my incredible. It came down to the Seidio Active and the Otterbox Commuter Series. After reading specs, reviews, viewing pics, watching you tube video demos and the such, these two cases are pretty much the same as far as protection goes..Looks are quite different ... it all came down to a very minor, petty annoyance on my part.(this is strictly my opinion) I didn't like the way the back looked on the otterbox, it was too boxy and uninteresting looking, While the Seidio case maintained the back profile and sleek looking style of the phone.... So Seidio it was...

The case consists of two parts; a rubber cover for the phone that includes covers for the power and volume buttons that don't hinder their operation, and a hard plastic outer shell that goes over the rubber cover to provide extra protection in the corners and sides. When assembled the phone is very snug fitting in the case and absolutely no creaks or movement of the case on the phone. The case adds minimal bulk to the phone and maintains the sleek profile that the phone has.

Protection with this case appears to be 5 stars of 5 stars in my eyes, and as i mentioned prior, the looks of this case was a big selling point for me. I highly recommend this case to anyone who is looking to improve the protection of their phone. This case will not come apart when dropped as do the plastic snap together cases. It is a solid product.

I got mine thru HTC Depot or you can do a search on google and you will find may sites where you can check out this product.

Peace
Dave

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non