The 3200mAh battery

DThomp

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I like yhat battery cover way better than the Seidio. That is what Mugen is getting for it on their site.

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
There are quite a few threads about the 2150... Complete with reviews, pics, modded case pics, etc... Search, and you shall receive...

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I like the look of the battery door, much nicer than trying to keep the contours of the inc. original battery door. I do have the 3500mAh from Seidio and its just keeps on going. Does anyone have any experience with Mugen Batteries?

belogical

May 23, 2010
Visit site
There are quite a few threads about the 2150... Complete with reviews, pics, modded case pics, etc... Search, and you shall receive...

I was looking for your personal opinion. Pretty familiar with the search feature, only been using forums for 13 years :)

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I was looking for your personal opinion. Pretty familiar with the search feature, only been using forums for 13 years :)
I wasn't trying to be the "Forum Police"... I was only saying to search for the 2150 because there are at least 2 threads dedicated to it where I have written several things about it, along with a ton of other people and there are even pictures of the battery door and case mods done to accept the new battery... Just giving you a better resource, that's all...

If you want my personal opinion, as I stated a few posts up, it's excellent! 27 hours on medium/heavy usage is the norm.