CaseMate case for Incredible now released!

dude0909

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Droid Incredible BarelyThere Case

I emailed them, and they said to be expecting the Tough cases to be released next week.

I love CaseMate and I had one for my iPod touch when I had one, what do you guys think of CaseMate finally starting to release their Incredible line? I'm excited for the tough cases :D

mr.s4ndm4n

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm SUPER excited for these cases!! I had the 'Barely There' case on my Storm2 and LOVED it!

I'm gonna wait to see what the Tough cases look like before i buy the 'barely there' case.

dude0909

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Take a look at the tough cases for the iphone, I'm sure they're similar, right?

But I guess the back of the incredible calls for some crazy case stylings so we'll see.

stingaway

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
If the MOAB is what I think it is (the 2150 mAh battery) then it comes with it's own protective case which covers the camera really well...

dude0909

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the extended batteries come with their own backs which are nice because the only reason I want a case for the back is so the camera lens doesnt get scratched when i set it down

douger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If the MOAB is what I think it is (the 2150 mAh battery) then it comes with it's own protective case which covers the camera really well...

I have visions of Crocodile Dundee whipping out his knife saying "that's not a knife. This is a knife."

I'm on my first full day of 3500mAh goodness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non