SetCPU - Perflock won't disable

RuLEoF2

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I am rooted with Froyo. I have SetCPU installed, profiles created and everything appears to be working. I have the "set on boot" boxes check on the main screen and under the Perlock disable screen.

However, everytime I reboot, perflock is enabled again so I have to keep manually disabling it and I think it's re-enabling while SetCPU is running WITHOUT reboot. On a few occasions since installing, my phone has gotten hot with SetCPU running.

I'm obsessed with prolonging my battery life so I have my main profile is set to 384/245. All of my other profiles are set below 576. When I reboot, the main profile is at 998400 max and min. Even after disabling perflock, I have to move one of the sliders to run SetCPU.

I have contacted the dev and he suspected my version of superuser may be outdated. I don?t know what v# it is but it?s the one with the ninja icon. I have tried getting the new one off of the market but it won?t install.

So essentially, SetCPU is worthless to me unless I can find a solution to this problem.

Any suggestions would be great.

whipstitch

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I just replaced my old Superuser Permissions app with the latest Superuser app today - so you are in luck!

You can find an update.zip on this thread that will replace the old Superuser Permissions app with the newer Superuser app. After you have that, you can go to the market and update to the newest version of Superuser.

Skip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssiinnoojjandriod