Titanium pro question about freeze

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Ok So I finally rooted yesterday thanks to the boys at unrevoked.

I installed the free ver of Titanium, when I opened it made a back up all was good. I went to use the "freeze" option to freeze some bloatware like amazon, etc, I long pressed the app I wanted to freeze and pressed freeze and a message poped up saying I need the pro/paid version to freeze apps. No problem I thought, I bought the pro ver, dl'd/installed, no problems. I went back into Titanium, again long pressed app and the freeze option is no longer there, I check a few other apps and none of them give me the option to freeze.

Anyone know why the option to freeze an app is gone now that Im using the paid ver of it?

thanks
Ken

Wicket

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Just a thought but try pressing MENU>MORE>RELOAD APPLICATION

even though I am sure you have exited and gone back this seems to actually fully reload the app and maybe your freeze buttons will be back.

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I un-installed and re-installed the app. All is good now. Im freez'n those nasty little bloated sob's haha

thanks all for the input
Ken

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
To freeze apps in titanium pro under the backup and restore tab ,a quick touch of that program you want to freeze brings up that opt.

Sent using TaPaTaLk

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
To freeze apps in titanium pro under the backup and restore tab ,a quick touch of that program you want to freeze brings up that opt.

Sent using TaPaTaLk

thanks, I finally figured it out, I was pressing on the app to long, just a quick tap did the trick
thanks
Ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress