Huge problem and annoyance with Cyanogen site...

Nephilim_80

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have tried to use the cyanogen IRC to ask when the download for a stable release of 6.1 for the INC will be abvailable and it just keeps telling me "Cannot send to channel: #Cyanogenmod", then when I try to sign-up for the Cyanogen forum (because it will not let me download or do anything else) It keeps telling me over and over the capcha security question is wrong regardless of how many times I typed it in correct. Is anyone else having this issue? Can anyone help?:mad:

CarbonRink

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I have tried to use the cyanogen IRC to ask when the download for a stable release of 6.1 for the INC will be abvailable and it just keeps telling me "Cannot send to channel: #Cyanogenmod", then when I try to sign-up for the Cyanogen forum (because it will not let me download or do anything else) It keeps telling me over and over the capcha security question is wrong regardless of how many times I typed it in correct. Is anyone else having this issue? Can anyone help?:mad:

Have you tried today again. The site has been running fine for me. I just downloaded some new stuff last night. I would try it again, and if still nothing contact the site admins, and see if they can help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89