Installing a Custom ROM...

mcdanielnc89

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Looking as installing Infused 1.5.3 and was wondering if I do this, will it wipe my device clean or just override files and work like an upgrade?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
When you go through the directions of installing it, make sure you check the section that says wipe delvick catch or something of that sort. Its in the directions on XDA. Thats will whipe your phone clean and do a fresh install.

Cory4ou

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Looking as installing Infused 1.5.3 and was wondering if I do this, will it wipe my device clean or just override files and work like an upgrade?
Once you get root access, download titanium backup, and back everything up before you flash the new rom. (Look up how on YouTube) I had no idea what I was doing, but backed up all my apps and game saves, maintained all pictures, songs, and videos. The only thing I lost was ALL my phone call/ stored messages.

Reactions: mcdanielnc89

mcdanielnc89

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Once you get root access, download titanium backup, and back everything up before you flash the new rom. (Look up how on YouTube) I had no idea what I was doing, but backed up all my apps and game saves, maintained all pictures, songs, and videos. The only thing I lost was ALL my phone call/ stored messages.

I doubt I flash any rom then. I'm VERY ocd about things and I love having my stored messages.