Ingress Invite Received!

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Log into ingress.com/intel and look at your locality. See who owns more of it and pick the losing team. You'll be able to level up easier that way. The game will always be better and more fun with balanced sides.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

James Sullivan1

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Got my one a few days ago and so far completely pointless. Cant submit new portals no replies to submitted tickets and noticed a no reply policy. No players or portals for a few hundred miles. No invites no missions except training which was fun for the first day. 100%xm and nothing to do aghh love when only one way to do things and that one way doesnt work.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Got my one a few days ago and so far completely pointless. Cant submit new portals no replies to submitted tickets and noticed a no reply policy. No players or portals for a few hundred miles. No invites no missions except training which was fun for the first day. 100%xm and nothing to do aghh love when only one way to do things and that one way doesnt work.

Honestly, you might have a portal, it just haven't been discovered yet. I have one next to my apartment building that didn't come on the map until I walked right in front of it. I was surprised that it was that close, yet not come up on the map.

mlsanders

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Got mine yesterday! Forgot I even signed up for it. Still working on the training, not too fond of walking around town in a foot of snow at the moment. Looks like nothing but Resistance in my area, guess I'll join the Enlightened...