Otterbox...???

RedneckBB

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Good greif when will they ever get there butts in gear and release some cases for this device! RANT!!:mad:
I can't find a thing for this device! Grrr.......

RedneckBB

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok this is what I will do...I'm going to make one more sweep around my local stores
This weekend and if I don't find one I will pm you for your info. Is the case in good condition?

LaLaLaRue23

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I just bought my husband the defender case for desire hd and we got it today. fits great. We bought it off ebay for $40...a little steep but he needed it and it's worth it! :)

Silas0220

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
If it ends up that he's not, I have a commuter case + ActiveX holster (fits the commuter case) that I'd gladly trade you for the defender, if it's in good condition. Hit me up!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I love otterbox cases, they also have a great warranty. Hope that his one doesn't add too much bulk to this device. I had the iPhone 4 version, and it really made my phone a fatty.

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Silas, the case is brand new in box. The only thing I did was remove the back plastic that covers the flash and mic. This was so that the Mic would work properly. How old is your commutter? I'm really wanting one. I have two defenders and want a commutter. This way I would have one of each. Let me know. I have pics of the case as well.

Silas0220

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The Commuter is about 3 weeks old, but I've only had it on the phone a couple times, briefly. As far as I can see, there are no visible marks of any kind on it. I don't have any pictures, but I could take a few when I get home on Monday if you like. Feel free to move to PMs if you're interested, so we don't clutter up the thread.