Hi There! New From webOS!

mikeisnowonfire

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone! My name is Michael, and I was a Day 1 Palm Pre (Sprint) user for over 2 years before making the jump to Android! I got an HTC EVO 4G for cheap from Sprint ($75 after everything) so I thought it was time to make a move. I was an active poster on Precentral (my profile can be found HERE) with over 1,000 posts to my credit, as well as someone who created custom themes and worked actively with the homebrew community there from the start. I am excited to start interacting and working with your community, and even possibly doing some theme and other design work. If you guys are half as enthusiastic and supportive of your community as they were over at the webOS community, I know this will be truly fun for me. I hope to see you guys on the forums a lot here in the future! If you have any questions for me, feel free to bug me any way you would like!

graffix31

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
hi mike, im in the same pre- boat as you. dont have a android phone yet. hopefully waiting for the gs2 to drop. i love webos but am also really excited about this community. i think we will be seeing a lot of us on here very soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty