1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default transfer browser favorites

I have a droid X. How do I transfer my browser favorites/bookmarks to an sdcard or my pc? I use both opera and the IE browser that came with the phone. both have different sets of bookmarks.
    Racer of Elevators

ROM
    Paranoid Android / CM7

Default Re: transfer browser favorites

Welcome to AC!

IE should not have come on your Android phone and I think you would have trouble finding it, it is not compatible with anything but itself and Windoze. Perhaps you are referring to Google's stock browser?

Opera and Opera Mini have a sync function called Opera Link for your bookmarks, Speed Dial, and Search engines. Perhaps if the desktop version allows importing from IE Favorites, then you could sync your Operas from your desktop Opera?
    If you are inclined to spend a lot of money and want a pretty trophy with which to pass the next few years of your life that talks to you in a condescending voice, can't navigate to save its life, expects full control over all you do, demands $13 for a $3 purchase, allegedly has a single recessed button, needs an expensive computer and a credit card to do anything, hates your music and has purses designed just for it...

Get married to someone you hate... or get an iPhone.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New to LG's premium Android phone? Check out the Optimus S Welcome Guide.
    Used ROM Mangler on your Optimus S and having problems? Try this.