Hell I'm new to Android Central and soon to be new to the droid phones

Arehexes

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok my Black Berry is messing up (The USB port is damaged with the pins pushed up), and I'm able to upgrade to a new phone (which will be a droid). My question is which droid would be a better choice, the Droid X, or Droid Incredible (I have to go with verizon). I would enjoy any help seeing how I have to be ready with a answer.

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
The incredible is the perfect phone, enough said....I'm a big guy and if the x is thicker than the evo, damn!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Arehexes

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Size isn't a issue with me, one of my biggest thoughts is programming ability. I would like to make the most of all the features possible :D.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Between the two, it really comes down to user preference. Are you going to want stock plain Android (X) or HTC's Sense UI (Incredible)? That's just one of a few things to consider. A great thing to do would be to do a phone comparison over at PhoneScoop and see which one appeals to you more.

Another thing I recommend is to try them both at your local Verizon store (if they have live X's already) and see which one fits you better. Also, don't worry if you don't make the right choice right away. You always have a grace period to exchange it. :)

Either way, welcome aboard.

Arehexes

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Between the two, it really comes down to user preference. Are you going to want stock plain Android (X) or HTC's Sense UI (Incredible)? That's just one of a few things to consider. A great thing to do would be to do a phone comparison over at PhoneScoop and see which one appeals to you more.

Another thing I recommend is to try them both at your local Verizon store (if they have live X's already) and see which one fits you better. Also, don't worry if you don't make the right choice right away. You always have a grace period to exchange it. :)

Either way, welcome aboard.

Thanks for the info I'll try them both out at the store, I'm only rushed because I'm sharing a account and I have to go on the primary's terms. But thanks for the tips, now I can read that programming android book :D I'm so excited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith