- 1 Posts
Hi everyone... so very glad I found what looks like a large and thriving Android community... why, you ask? well, first time smart phone owner here... after years and years of needing to buy those no-fun bulletproof phones due to work (chemistry - it destroys EVERYTHING), I'm finally able to buy something much more fun... so I went right out and picked up the HTC One X+ on launch day (though my local AT&T store didn't have them on the shelves until 5pm!)... and I do admit, I'm a bit overwhelmed with all of the awesomeness... so now it's off to the forums to read up on the basics (security first, fun second)... so thanks to everything, in advance, for all of the questions I'm sure I'm going to be asking in the coming weeks...
- 11-19-2012, 04:17 PM #2
Re: *waving hi*
Welcome to AC. Enjoy the forums and your One X+Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 11-19-2012, 04:20 PM #3
- 11-20-2012, 08:58 AM #4
- By franchescadaye in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2012, 03:25 PM
- By Kylo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2011, 04:45 PM
- By utahcon in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2011, 04:44 PM
- By Inkognegro in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2010, 10:47 AM
- By Georgia#AC in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2009, 12:26 PM