- 374 Posts
My name is Bob and I'm a droid-aholic....
I've actually belonged to several Android based forums, but really found no use for them after last year. I'm not really one to root my device, as I did that with my Thunderbolt and found nothing really special about a rooted phone (except maybe better options for tethering). Then moved onto a Rezound after the Thunderbolt started giving me numerous issues. Fast-forward to last week and my Rezound's screen broke on me.
Today I'm a proud owner of a Galaxy Note 3. Figure I probably need to get some new resources on it and thought this forum may provide me with all the information I need. Oh and while I'm a newblet to this place, I'm not a newblet to online forums, and I'm a bit of a smartarze....
- 10-10-2013, 01:56 PM #2
- 10-10-2013, 03:11 PM #3
- 10-10-2013, 04:33 PM #4
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By spsilk in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2013, 03:43 PM
- By alphabets in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2013, 05:22 AM
- By Urrby in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 02:03 PM
- By ady199 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:57 PM
- By jwdun1 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:47 PM