Damien_Eternal

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Im new to the android forums. I just switched over from Blackberry. I ended up having to switch because my blackberry died (my fault) and needed something soon. The LG Optimus G was on sale for $1 at the time so I went with it. Ive had it a month and so far seems to have been a good choice. I like the Android OS, however there are things I miss about my Blackberry. One being the email client. I like it more than the standard android.

Posted via Android Central App on my LG Optimus G

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Im new to the android forums. I just switched over from Blackberry. I ended up having to switch because my blackberry died (my fault) and needed something soon. The LG Optimus G was on sale for $1 at the time so I went with it. Ive had it a month and so far seems to have been a good choice. I like the Android OS, however there are things I miss about my Blackberry. One being the email client. I like it more than the standard android.

Welcome to the forums.
That is a good device. Hope you enjoy it.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
If BlackBerry did anything better than the competition it was their email client. But glad to hear yore enjoying Android and welcome to AC.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Welcome to AC!! :)

Blackberry's email client is second to none.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11