hey guys

RobGee789

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Here is a new one, it was a request and it's big because it's a wallpaper for a galaxy s3

3xtq7s1hftx91x4pwd1f.png

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Well if you want one made just let me know mate

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

As you can see I love STARGATE, and from my signature you can tell I also love Doctor Who.

If you could, it would be much appreciated. But I don't want to take too much of your time.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

RobGee789

May 7, 2014
Visit site
As you can see I love STARGATE, and from my signature you can tell I also love Doctor Who.

If you could, it would be much appreciated. But I don't want to take too much of your time.

That's not a problem mate, most of my work is requests as I can never think of what to make lol just let me know what resolution your phone is mate (although it may be smaller I need to get the dimensions right)

Damn those are some cool pics!!!!!! Welcome aboard Rob!

Cheers mate glad you like them

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
That's not a problem mate, most of my work is requests as I can never think of what to make lol just let me know what resolution your phone is mate (although it may be smaller I need to get the dimensions right)

I have the Galaxy S4, so:
Resolution 1920 x 1080

RobGee789

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Well that's gonna be impossible to find images that big lol but I'll make around the same size as the spawn ones, but you shouldn't be able to tell the difference mate

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Well that's gonna be impossible to find images that big lol but I'll make around the same size as the spawn ones, but you shouldn't be able to tell the difference mate

:cool::thumbup:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana