Hello finally switched from iphone !

Zoura20

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi andriod community I finally upgraded my iphone 4 to a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Although in the beginning I was a bit worried because the phone was over heating finally got that small annoyance fixed. My iPhone 4 was with me for about 3 years no problem with it decided to make the switch because of the many things you can do with android. Just got the phone yesterday and was wondering what to do next. Feel free to give me some suggestions on what apps to download and any other things i should do to my new phone. Thank you!

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

What kind of apps are you looking for? What exactly do you want to do to customize the device?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi there! Welcome to the AC Forums! And what a great device you chose to go into Android, congrats! (Got one myself :) )

Zoura20

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Nice one question what is your average cpu temp? I fell that my device gets warm not hot but warm.

Posted via the Android Central App

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Welcome aboard. I have gone back and forth between iOS and Android devices many times, my iPhone 6+ will be going back to AT&T as part of my Next plan trade in so I will be happy to get my S6 Edge 128GB Sapphire Black.

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Download Apex Launcher (make your device, yours)
Download Handcent, forget about samsung's inferior messaging application.
Download Spotify. (music rocks)
Download Poweramp (see above)

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Don't recommend Handcent anymore. The new version puts horrendous ads at the top of messages. Itt's the kind of thing that people complain about with android devices. Not that it's an ad but how they've put them in there.

I understand what you are saying, however, ads are everywhere. TV, billboards, radio stations, web pages. For me, the customization factor trumps the ads.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty