How do I remove the USERBUG from my screen?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 232832

I unrooted my LG V410 and now this is on the screen. How do I remove it?

Not for your exact phone but hope this helps

If any of you running an LG rom and tried the new GMail app, you must know about the annoying red "userdebug" watermark. Here's how to get rid of it:

- In G3 Tweaksbox ,enable the hidden launcher menu (I'm running CloudyG3, should be the same with G2 Tweaksbox)
- At the bottom of the home screen settings you can find the new hidden menu. Open it
- Click on the magnifying glass (top right corner) and search in the "Feature list" tab for any item containing debug
- Uncheck the 2 items called FEATURE_USE_DEBUG_MOD_VIEW

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Not for your exact phone but hope this helps

If any of you running an LG rom and tried the new GMail app, you must know about the annoying red "userdebug" watermark. Here's how to get rid of it:

- In G3 Tweaksbox ,enable the hidden launcher menu (I'm running CloudyG3, should be the same with G2 Tweaksbox)
- At the bottom of the home screen settings you can find the new hidden menu. Open it
- Click on the magnifying glass (top right corner) and search in the "Feature list" tab for any item containing debug
- Uncheck the 2 items called FEATURE_USE_DEBUG_MOD_VIEW

Thanks for the quick response. I saw that when I did a search for cures, but alas, like I said, I unrooted my tablet and that app requires root. But than again for at least trying. Most I ever get it is "Do a search and you will find it, I did." but the leave no link.. :(

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the quick response. I saw that when I did a search for cures, but alas, like I said, I unrooted my tablet and that app requires root. But than again for at least trying. Most I ever get it is "Do a search and you will find it, I did." but the leave no link.. :(

You may have to root again to get rid of it, unfortunate but possibly the only way

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
You may have to root again to get rid of it, unfortunate but possibly the only way

Nah, it isn't that important to me. I have the LG G Pad X 10.1 ordered, so I am going to give this to my daughter. It's only on the home-screens and doesn't appear when any app is running. But it would have been nice to remove it. Besides undoing root was a bigger pain that I had hoped. .

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Nah, it isn't that important to me. I have the LG G Pad X 10.1 ordered, so I am going to give this to my daughter. It's only on the home-screens and doesn't appear when any app is running. But it would have been nice to remove it. Besides undoing root was a bigger pain that I had hoped. .

What about a factory reset once your daughter gets it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch