- 230 Posts
LG G Pad 8.3: screen protector?
Hi Folks-looking for cases and screen protector now. I see the other thread about cases and have been reading that. Will check out some recommendations. What about screen protectors? Do you recommend using them and if so what kinds are best? Thanks much
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-01-2014 at 05:31 PM.
- 03-06-2014, 12:05 AM #2
- 03-06-2014, 04:30 AM #3
- 03-08-2014, 06:07 PM #4
- 296 Posts
Re: LG G Pad 8.3: screen protector?
I use the moko screen protector from amazon. It's great. Even though it's clear it cuts down on glare. The screen still looks perfect through the film. I personally rock it naked because I have no need for a case as it stays at home 99% of the time.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-11-2014, 06:16 AM #5
- 03-12-2014, 02:50 PM #6
- 03-12-2014, 06:35 PM #7
- By morganhuw in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:57 AM
- By tcdude in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 02:12 AM
- By 1823alex in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 09:39 PM
- By greenwse in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 06:56 PM
- By TTD187 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2014, 02:31 PM