Korean Version LG G2 F-320K Running On T-Mobile

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey y'all!

Just got the Korean model of this phone. Since i was already an extremely satisfied owner of the LG Optimus G Pro, (with its fast processor, 1920x1080 res, amazing bat life, etc, it would've felt like a "step back" to give up the features i had to go with any of US models....

My area's 1900 mhz Tmobile spectrum has been refarmed, so the phone gets me HSPA- HSPA+ speeds consistantly of approx 2-7 mbps at any given time, may not be LTE but i spent almost 2 years on Sprint and to this day anything over 2 mpbs beats the crawling i used to do when on that network! (My avg data speeds for 2 years were about 384 mpbs d/l and "network comm error" for upload mpbs...lol

Have only had it a couple of hours, but so far i have not found even one thing it doesn't do that my LG O Pro did, but i have found many things it does that LG O Pro didn't, and most importantly, the "feel in the hand" is soooooo much better. If the size & weight of LG Pro is not a dealbreaker, (and you are on AT&T) i think to upgrade from LG O G Pro is unnecessary, as LG O G Pro is definitely an amazing device that never disappoints. However, if ur like me that ALWAYS " wished the exact phone (but smaller) like LG O G Pro was available almost everytime you picked it up, the LG G2 is for you....

I've had international phones before, but never an "unlocked Korean carrier version" which this is, Have heard a lot of horror stories, but since its working so well out of the box, i'm hopeful.....Its already 2 updates, i am now on version "m"....and so far "zero ssues".... : )

LGG2_zps7f38ca6a.png

Got it from Negri for $759.00, but with the included 2nd battery, dock, (soon to be had) wireless charging case, Quad beats headphones (wow!) and the added "peace of mind, i think its def worth it : )

BTC

Jesse James10

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Im also interested in getting the G2 Korean version but im concerned regarding import duty, would you mind sharing this info? also since you mentioned the phone is Korean carrier branded, are you experiencing any issues receiving updates from android OS? since you received the updates through the carrier when the phone is branded. thanks!

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
That's interesting that the Korean version has a removable battery. How many mah is it? Charging case is a nice addition, still can't figure out why only Verizon has built in Qi charging. Why else is different about your phone? Any idea what the updates addressed?

Posted via Android Central App

karikaka

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I have one, has all the google playstore, lovely phone , fast snappy just official upgrade lollipop on it, the best size in the hand, battery last and removable, only thing is a lots of Korean apps on it, and very cheap!!!