LG G2 - Camera tips?

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
1. Is it normal in dim light and lower light for the view finder to be quite large? Also in these conditions, it takes a little longer for the camera to actually take the picture. This camera seems to shine in broad daylight, but under dim light it seems to struggle. It'll take a while for it to snap the picture and the viewfinder is laggy. And once the picture takes often times things are blurry.

2. Under these dim light conditions, what kind of settings should I use? I feel like intelligent auto is often worse then just using the normal mode setting.

I was in my friends room today when he had his fan light on. The room seemed plenty bright but man this thing struggled to get a good picture. My iPhone didn't have this problem. Can I just have some general tips on using this camera and some reassurance that it is normal for this camera to be laggy under dim light?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I read somewhere that if you mess with the Canberra brightness to -1, that it helps a bit, and yeah, low light pictures take forever.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk 2

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that using normal camera mode for indoors produced better results then intelligent auto. Intelligent auto rarely gives me better results then just using the normal mode.