1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation lg g2 blue tint in lower part of the display only under settings-apps

Hello,

there is a blue tint on lower part of the LG g2 display, which appears only under system setting-apps menu. the blue tint is spread around the area that shows capacity of the storage and/or ram memory. Is it normal or there is a problem with my phone?

Rimi7al

Default Re: lg g2 blue tint in lower part of the display only under settings-apps

Yes it's normal. You will notice that the point where it joins the bottom will move based on the amount of memory or ram that is available

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: lg g2 blue tint in lower part of the display only under settings-apps

However, i forgot to mention that the shape of the blue tint is not regular shape (e.g. rectangular). The shape is irregular, it looks like a bracket.

Thanx again.

Like this? It's normal if it is.

LG G2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lg g2 blue tint in lower part of the display only under settings-apps-1387999217995.jpg  
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yes, exactly like that. Many thanks again. You saved my nerves.

Glad it helped:thumbup:

LG G2