did the update make you want to switch to an s5? my phone is full of bugs now

joe11116

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
after the update that i wasnt even looking for im wondering if i need to switch to the s5

like i said in a previous post, the pop up notification no longer works, when the phone is on it does which is useles to me because if im actually in the phone i already get a preview at the top bar, i wanted the pop up on so it lights the phone up to notify me when im watching tv or surfing the net or whatever. i dont know why it works but not completely.

texting has become irritating to me. when in a convo with someone and incoming text are coming in while typing, the ram or something slows down to the point where it lags on my typing and screws everything up. wtf. i cant deal with not being able to text freely without the screen bugging out.

also, just cause you got an update what exactly is the point of taken away and changing my themes in textng and home screen? i got the ugly faded red, yellow and lime green home screen too. this wasnt needed.

surfing the net has become a chore, using my thumb to scroll down and having to lierally wait for the pixels to fill my screen to show me the content is unacceptable. its not the carrier or my network because this wasnt an issue before the update.

ive had the lg g2 for 4 months and i dont think i can handle the issues for much longer, switching to an s5 is becoming more and more of an option.

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
after the update that i wasnt even looking for im wondering if i need to switch to the s5

like i said in a previous post, the pop up notification no longer works, when the phone is on it does which is useles to me because if im actually in the phone i already get a preview at the top bar, i wanted the pop up on so it lights the phone up to notify me when im watching tv or surfing the net or whatever. i dont know why it works but not completely.

texting has become irritating to me. when in a convo with someone and incoming text are coming in while typing, the ram or something slows down to the point where it lags on my typing and screws everything up. wtf. i cant deal with not being able to text freely without the screen bugging out.

also, just cause you got an update what exactly is the point of taken away and changing my themes in textng and home screen? i got the ugly faded red, yellow and lime green home screen too. this wasnt needed.

surfing the net has become a chore, using my thumb to scroll down and having to lierally wait for the pixels to fill my screen to show me the content is unacceptable. its not the carrier or my network because this wasnt an issue before the update.

ive had the lg g2 for 4 months and i dont think i can handle the issues for much longer, switching to an s5 is becoming more and more of an option.

I bought my LG G2 on September 20 2013 for the amount of $540.00 at AT&T, the phone runs stock NO ROOT. Never a problem with my phone. After official Kit Kat upgrade via OTA knock on is dead and to open apps at Google Play Store I have to use the zoom. In my opinion we android Phones users wants upgrades of Google Android Platform but is unacceptable that some of the G2 out there are broke after Kit Kat. I hope that LG fix this situation, if not I'm going to move to the Galaxy S5. No LG G3.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I've had the update since T-Mobile rolled it out, only problem I have is I can't put it down and it's starting to impact my posture. Maybe your carrier fudged it up but my phone rocks dude!

SQUIRREL!!!

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Sorry you are having problems, but my phone has been great before and then even better after the update.
I have seen too many times where someone has a bad app on their phone that causes problems. How many apps do you have? Try uninstalling some apps and rebooting to see if your phone becomes more stable.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I bought my LG G2 on September 20 2013 for the amount of $540.00 at AT&T, the phone runs stock NO ROOT. Never a problem with my phone. After official Kit Kat upgrade via OTA knock on is dead and to open apps at Google Play Store I have to use the zoom. In my opinion we android Phones users wants upgrades of Google Android Platform but is unacceptable that some of the G2 out there are broke after Kit Kat. I hope that LG fix this situation, if not I'm going to move to the Galaxy S5. No LG G3.

You have made this same post on numerous threads and no one ever chimes in to say that they are having the same problems. I doubt you will see a "fix" for whatever ails your phone, as it sounds like you need to return it for a replacement.

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
You have made this same post on numerous threads and no one ever chimes in to say that they are having the same problems. I doubt you will see a "fix" for whatever ails your phone, as it sounds like you need to return it for a replacement.

A replacement ? I paid $540.00 cash at AT&T on September 20 , 2013, let's see today is March 31, 2014, seven months eleven days after. I don't think so my friend, I change phone frequently and just waiting for a 32GB internal memory Samsung Galaxy S5 at AT&T, never preorder a phone just go to the store and go for it. Your G2 works fine after Kit Kat upgrade and that's good for you, mine is just broke after Kit Kat and that's bad for me. I can stipulate that a majority of G2 owners are good after Kit Kat. I can't accept that the total of G2 owners are good after Kit Kat, at forums such as Android Central, XDA, Android Forums they're posting after Kit Kat trauma on their G2. All android phones users want official Google Android Platform Upgrades, not all are happy with a broke phone after an official OTA upgrade. Are you the owner of Android Central site, are you counsel for the defence of LG ? I don't think so. If you don't like my or others complaints about this issue sorry. If LG is going to do nothing toward this issue the owners of after Kit Kat broke G2 are going to move to other android phone manufacturer. So, good and peace for you and enjoy your fine after Kit Kat G2.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95