Phone awake for hours (screenshots)

ksc6000#AC

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I can't figure out what is keeping my phone awake. The only thing that has a lot of time is the "android.wakelock" but even that isn't enough and all of them aren't enough to account for 4 hours awake. Any ideas? Stock lollipop for d800
Screenshots here: Gallery: Phone - Kaser
If that link doesn't work I uploaded the screens to xda here: forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g2/help/phone-awake-hours-screenshots-t3132486

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Your images are missing on the link you provided. The ones in Xda...I see the awake for a little over 4 hours. I also see the screen being on for a little over an hour and a half. Since usually the screen being on is considered the device being awake, you have to not count that. That is technically a user wakelock. So the amount of time the device is unknown to be awake is about 2 and a half hours. Over the course of the 17, this might equal to checking Google and syncing emails, and all your other Google activities.

To look at it differently, you used about 50% in 17 hours. Even with the device being awake, this isn't that bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress