Android Central's LG G3 review!

Alex Dobie

Executive Editor, Android Central
Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Here we go: LG G3 Review | Android Central

You might have expected the G3's astronomic resolution alone to push it head and shoulders above the Android competition. That's not quite the case. It's good ? really good, even ? for a variety of reasons. But the eye-melting 1440p display is but the icing on LG's 5.5-inch cake. The display size, strong battery life, improved software and reliable camera are the core of what makes the G3 an enjoyable phone to use. The fact that it's got more pixels than your TV? That's a bonus.

KatMiku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hope that the hiccups and moments of ''lag'' are gone in the final Western models, it would drive me crazy as potential buyer if my 599 Euro device shows moments of slowing down.

Xtremeyouth1

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I have the G2 and will upgrade if the battery is close to my G2. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Posted via Android Central App

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the G2 and will upgrade if the battery is close to my G2. I guess we just have to wait and see.
I seen a youtube showing the G3 and G2 side by side going through some screens... you could visibly see the G2 was smoother and faster.. I remembered it shocked me a little.. Since I'm on T-Mobile, I'm strongly considering getting a G2 since they are down to $386.00.. I think that's a Hell of a Steal for what you are getting.. My advice, Keep your G2. :)