Replacement battery

raju130000

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
For those lucky individuals who already own G3 did u also purchased replacement battery? If so which store?

Posted via Android Central App

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
So far LG's site doesn't have them listed as an accessory, you can find them on eBay plus a charger supposedly OEM, and I have read a few posts on users who bought it saying it is. Still I would like to see LG put it on their own website.

rajesh266

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
For those lucky individuals who already own G3 did u also purchased replacement battery? If so which store?

I just purchased over Amazon US site, though I stay in the UK. Actually I always buy phones due to its replacement battery feature as I am a power user. But I am surprised I have no choice of replacement batteries anywhere for my G3...

ejb1013

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to buy that official spare battery and battery charger that comes with the Korean version but I haven't been able to find it.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I hope LG sells an official one. $600 phone to save $20 on a battery doesn't seem right.

I also do hope they sell a charger for the battery.

Sent from my VZW LG G3 (tapatalk)

Tim Weatherby

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a case on mine so didn't buy extra battery. Too much to remove case then backplate. I bought a 4500 battery charger in amazon for 15.00. Easy to plug in if I need extra juice in a pinch while on the go. Also charger phone fast. Unless I am away from a charger for all day never needed it with battery life the g3 has.

rahxephon

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to buy that official spare battery and battery charger that comes with the Korean version but I haven't been able to find it.

3rd parties seem to have some supply over fleabay and amazon marketplace. A little bit of a gamble but they seem legit oem. Shipping could take a while if from South Korea. I'd wait a while for zero lemon, anker, etc. Sometimes they come up with external chargers as well, and you'll at least have some return policy via amazon etc.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for Wireless Wave to carry it officially.

Batteries, flash cards, etc. I just don't trust eBay. I have 50% off coupon so I'll pay retail for the LG.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress