Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Raptor007
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Replacement battery

For those lucky individuals who already own G3 did u also purchased replacement battery? If so which store?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Replacement battery

I'd probably wait for one of those massive ZeroLemon extended batteries to be available.

Global Posts
    5,141 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

So far LG's site doesn't have them listed as an accessory, you can find them on eBay plus a charger supposedly OEM, and I have read a few posts on users who bought it saying it is. Still I would like to see LG put it on their own website.
    bembol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by raju130000 View Post
    For those lucky individuals who already own G3 did u also purchased replacement battery? If so which store?

I just purchased over Amazon US site, though I stay in the UK. Actually I always buy phones due to its replacement battery feature as I am a power user. But I am surprised I have no choice of replacement batteries anywhere for my G3...

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

I'd like to buy that official spare battery and battery charger that comes with the Korean version but I haven't been able to find it.

I hope LG sells an official one. $600 phone to save $20 on a battery doesn't seem right.

I also do hope they sell a charger for the battery.

Sent from my VZW LG G3 (tapatalk)
    VZW LG G3/Motorola Xoom

I have a case on mine so didn't buy extra battery. Too much to remove case then backplate. I bought a 4500 battery charger in amazon for 15.00. Easy to plug in if I need extra juice in a pinch while on the go. Also charger phone fast. Unless I am away from a charger for all day never needed it with battery life the g3 has.

Quote Originally Posted by ejb1013 View Post
    I'd like to buy that official spare battery and battery charger that comes with the Korean version but I haven't been able to find it.
    3rd parties seem to have some supply over fleabay and amazon marketplace. A little bit of a gamble but they seem legit oem. Shipping could take a while if from South Korea. I'd wait a while for zero lemon, anker, etc. Sometimes they come up with external chargers as well, and you'll at least have some return policy via amazon etc.
    Thanked by:

I'm waiting for Wireless Wave to carry it officially.

Batteries, flash cards, etc. I just don't trust eBay. I have 50% off coupon so I'll pay retail for the LG.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    "I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie (THE NEWSROOM, HBO)