Lg g3 themes please

Dale Joseph

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
i, I have the LG G3 F400K (version from Korea) and I am trying to get some new themes for it, as its the Korean version my smartworld doesnt work here in the UK as i need to sign into it with a Korean sim card... What i am looking for is some themes for my phone, i like the look of the dark halo one on the LG Smartworld, but cant get it because of the above... If anyone can give me some links for themes that will work on my phone.. I have downloaded a few from the internet, but they don't work.. Thanks in advance :)

Sent From my LG G3 F400K using Tapatalk Pro

little09

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
i, I have the LG G3 F400K (version from Korea) and I am trying to get some new themes for it, as its the Korean version my smartworld doesnt work here in the UK as i need to sign into it with a Korean sim card... What i am looking for is some themes for my phone, i like the look of the dark halo one on the LG Smartworld, but cant get it because of the above... If anyone can give me some links for themes that will work on my phone.. I have downloaded a few from the internet, but they don't work.. Thanks in advance :)

Sent From my LG G3 F400K using Tapatalk Pro

Same I like to see more one of those

Posted via Android Central App

Dale Joseph

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Has anyone got any Themes? I don't want to add a Launcher to my phone or a Themer, I would just like some New Themes to put onto the phone, Also I dont want to root it either, so would like some themes for a Stock LG G3 F400K :) Thanks in advance :)