Verizon G3 woes

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I currently have an M8, i'm still within my "worry free guarantee" period and haven't seen/read any reviews that would steer me away from swapping it out for a G3.

My only issue is the Verizon face branding on the G3, I think I can deal but like..wtf.

Is there any case or way to cover this up. I realize it's behind the glass so there's no real way to remove it. Do they make colored tempered glass screen protectors. I searched for a case that would be low enough to block it but have been unsuccessful.

The circle case would work but I hate folio style cases

Any ideas/solutions?

Posted via Android Central App

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I currently have an M8, i'm still within my "worry free guarantee" period and haven't seen/read any reviews that would steer me away from swapping it out for a G3.

My only issue is the Verizon face branding on the G3, I think I can deal but like..wtf.

Is there any case or way to cover this up. I realize it's behind the glass so there's no real way to remove it. Do they make colored tempered glass screen protectors. I searched for a case that would be low enough to block it but have been unsuccessful.

The circle case would work but I hate folio style cases

Any ideas/solutions?

If your only issue with getting probably the best phone to date (ever made) is because of a small logo on the front. Then maybe you should stick with the M8 lol. I have the G2 and am eagerly awaiting the G3. Though I have hated the logo in the past. Now, I look past it. Though I have hated the logo in the past, it never added to the debated of getting the phone.

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site

steelernole

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

It is a two piece case. You lay screen protector down on a flat service with outside facing down(part on screen protector you touch after the case is on). Next you put your phone on the screen protector with the front of the phone facing down. You then work the outer shell of the case over the phone and screen protector until it locks into place. Case is designed like the otter box defender cases. I will put it on my phone once I get home and get a chance to look at the video.

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 127223
View attachment 127224
View attachment 127225

It is a two piece case. You lay screen protector down on a flat service with outside facing down(part on screen protector you touch after the case is on). Next you put your phone on the screen protector with the front of the phone facing down. You then work the outer shell of the case over the phone and screen protector until it locks into place. Case is designed like the otter box defender cases. I will put it on my phone once I get home and get a chance to look at the video.

Have you had the chance to throw it on the phone

steelernole

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
image.jpg
image.jpg

There are the pictures of the case. I haven't take the original screen protector off yet because I just got home and I wanted to try the case out to see how it looked.

steelernole

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
It fits perfect. I hadn't moved the screen protector because tonight is the first time that the phone and the case are in the same place and I didn't have another case or screen protector for the phone. I will put the case back on without the screen protector once the phone charges.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez