Something wrong/ defective device?

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
About twice today, I've taken my G3 out of my pocket to find it powered off and having to remove the battery to turn it back on. What gives?

Posted via Android Central App

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
It could be alot of things from a bad battery to a rogue app. Unless you can provide more details there is little help to offer. Is the battery dead when you try to power it back on? Have you dropped it lately? Does the battery seem loose?

Last edited:

alengman

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Mine is doing the same things. Just happen and it was just sitting there in the table. Thinking about going back to Verizon tomorrow

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
It could be alot of things from a bad battery to a rogue app. Unless you can provide more details there is little help to offer.

After using it, it gets a little warm then I leave it alone but it just turns off and I have to find out later.

kpantz

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
After using it, it gets a little warm then I leave it alone but it just turns off and I have to find out later.

Happening to me as weill with my new VZW G3. I did a factory reset and, this time, did NOT change over to ART like I did upon opening the thing. No issues since, but it's only been a few hours...

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
It could be alot of things from a bad battery to a rogue app. Unless you can provide more details there is little help to offer. Like is the battery dead when you try to power it back on? Have you dropped it lately? Does the battery seem loose?

The battery is always where it was when it dies. Nothing seems wrong. I'll go to the store tomorrow I guess. Damn :/

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Happening to me as weill with my new VZW G3. I did a factory reset and, this time, did NOT change over to ART like I did upon opening the thing. No issues since, but it's only been a few hours...

How is the battery life on delvik?

alengman

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Going to give this a try. I also went straight to art. Hopefully it stops.

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, since my switch to delvik, everything has been much better, even with the battery life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38