Ladies using the LG G3?

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hola! I am feeling the new phone itch and am wondering how many other women are using this phone. I am coming from a nexus 5 and am 5 feet with small hands, so honestly everything is large. Just wondering if any ladies are using this and how they are liking it so far. I'm very very tempted. Thanks!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
My girlfriend is about 5 ft as well, w small hands she's able to use it w one hand for a few things besides texting tho. She came from the G Flex. She really likes the phone a lot tho, I'm also considering picking one up BC she's always showing me things it can do.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
My aunt is using the Sony XPERIA Z Ultra. I see a lot of women using Phablets because it works for them with their purses.

Pro S5

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I have the G3. It fits comfortably in my hand. I'm 5'6" and have average hands I guess. Haven't had an issue. Adding the notification drop down button onto the bottom bar helps a lot too. You don't have to reach top of phone to pull down the notification shade.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
It works fine for me. 5'6 average hands. It does not seem that much different then my s4 when handling which is weird.

Posted via Android Central App

llmgtab

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I have the G3. It fits comfortably in my hand. I'm 5'6" and have average hands I guess. Haven't had an issue. Adding the notification drop down button onto the bottom bar helps a lot too. You don't have to reach top of phone to pull down the notification shade.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app
+1 on adding the notification button. I just got the g3 yesterday. Biggest issue is reaching over one handed to get the side menu on the left. I am getting used to it though. The phone does feel comfortable otherwise.

arisenfury

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
My wife went from Note 2 (bigger) to S4 (smaller) and now she has my old S5 (same size). She's your size and never had issues except when trying to pocket the phone but loves this size phone.

LauraWA

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Can you give instructions on where to go in settings to add the notification to the bottom?

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all the responses. I've played with it at the store a few times but hard to tell without a case or anything on it. I'll probably be going back to the store a few more times to keep touching it. ;)

xPNUTx

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I had a Note 3 before my G3 and I have had no problem using either (I'm 5ft with small hands too).

Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app

parapluie

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm 5'2 and have pretty small hands. I was worried about this as well but it actually is strangely comfortable and easy to use! The shape of the back was well thought out and the thinness helps as well.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
My boyfriend is going to kill me for buying this but I'm pretty sure that's the route I'm going this week!!

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I am 5'1" with small hands and I love my G3! I use Thumb keyboard for typing so I always use both thumbs for typing.

SideKickM24

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm 5'2" and have small hands. I had my first IRL look at the G3 today (I'm available to upgrade next month) and though it's larger than my current Galaxy s3, it still feels comfortable and I don't think I'll have trouble with it at all. It's a fantastic looking phone IMO and I can say this is the first phone that I'm actually excited to get.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm 5'2" and have small hands. I had my first IRL look at the G3 today (I'm available to upgrade next month) and though it's larger than my current Galaxy s3, it still feels comfortable and I don't think I'll have trouble with it at all. It's a fantastic looking phone IMO and I can say this is the first phone that I'm actually excited to get.

You'll love it when you upgrade, its a strong performer and has many great features :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87