2GB vs. 3GB of Ram

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Hy guys!

Do you think is there any significant difference in performance between the two model? Unforunarely only the smaller model available in my area in Europe. :(

I'm not using more than 4 apps at a time with multitasking - I was killing them in my old phone too.

I'm just a little bit afraid of slowdowns and if it's enough or not.

Sent from my LG-D855 using AC Forums mobile app

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
There is obviously going to be some notable differences.

But I'm using the 2/16gb variant and in all honesty its quite zippy, I don't suffer to much from this talk of lag, I don't game, but I do a lot of browsing, media, photo's and video and so far all is well. Certainly not enough to warrant any complaints. (This is just my experience and this will and does vary).

Posted via Android Central App

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm not really afraid of the storage space because my 32GB SD card is on the way and the only things that needs a lot of space are music and photos - and if I'm not mistaken both of them are movable to SD without any problem.

My only concern is the performance. Maybe with games too - would love to try San Andreas when I got my card and installed on it!

I'm hoping worrying is unnecessary and somebody can confirm it. (Or shatter my dreams.) :)

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm not really afraid of the storage space because my 32GB SD card is on the way and the only things that needs a lot of space are music and photos - and if I'm not mistaken both of them are movable to SD without any problem.

My only concern is the performance. Maybe with games too - would love to try San Andreas when I got my card and installed on it!

I'm hoping worrying is unnecessary and somebody can confirm it. (Or shatter my dreams.) :)

I honestly can't comment on gaming as I don't. But for everything else its just fine and I'm very pleasantly surprised :)

Honestly unless you get a defective device, then you have nothing to worry about.

Posted via Android Central App

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I think LG has said it shouldn't have an impact on performance. This is all well and good, but it is real world experience that will prove whether this is true. There haven't been any real complaints that I've seen thus far.