LG G3: Issue, Reappearing Keyboard

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I've been having this reoccurring issue....

I open my browser (chrome) or another app and use the keyboard, when I return home from the app the keyboard stays in the forefront. Most of the time I hit the "back" button to get rid of it however, sometimes it'll appear during a phone call and I cannot answer the call. Not that big of an issue but it is irritating. I'm hoping i'm being an idi0t and there's a setting I might have switched on/off.

anyone experience this or have a fix? Pretty please :cool:

thanks in advance!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I've been having this reoccurring issue....

I open my browser (chrome) or another app and use the keyboard, when I return home from the app the keyboard stays in the forefront. Most of the time I hit the "back" button to get rid of it however, sometimes it'll appear during a phone call and I cannot answer the call. Not that big of an issue but it is irritating. I'm hoping i'm being an idi0t and there's a setting I might have switched on/off.

anyone experience this or have a fix? Pretty please :cool:

thanks in advance!

Hmmm no ideas other than a reset or a factory reset.

Posted via Android Central App

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Factory reset?? Dude.. I am hoping it doesn't come to that.

Haha was expecting that reply lol yeh not to sure what could be causing that.

It may be that factory reset is required and having to spend quality time with your G3 setting it up again lol

Hope you avoid it though and good luck :)

Posted via Android Central App

GunmetalR56

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've seen it a handful of times as well. I adjusted my my animations under the Developer options menu to .5 across the board and haven't seen the keyboard issue since.

Fingers crossed.