Speakerphone Echo

ejb1013

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
So far I have nothing bad to say about this phone. I bought it off contract on Verizon and don't regret it at all. One question I do have is about the speakerphone ... Most of the time when I have someone on speakerphone they tell me that they are hearing an echo. Sometimes its faint and sometimes its so bad i have to either use my heaphones or put the phone to my ear ... Does anyone else have this same issue? And does anyone know a fix for this?

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I have had this happen a time or two. I use speaker phone a lot. When it has happened it has mostly been on my end. No one I have talked with has complained about hearing it but then again they probably wouldn't. I have just attributed it to a bad cell connection since it doesn't happened consistently. I wonder if it may have something to do with noise cancellation trying to kill background noise causing this effect.

Alohapami

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
My new G3 is horrible. I need the speaker phone option for business and it echoes on the other end. So disappointing. I may have to return it if they will take it back.