Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Default G3 Chromecast Connection Problem

I've had the LG G3 for two weeks and love it, except for playing music from Google All Access through my Chromecast. I've rarely had connection problems through the S3. It will lose connection between every song or maybe get lucky and it will play 3 songs in a row. It's very annoying. Sometimes I have to reconnect with the Chromecast but most times I have to skip to next song.

Do any of you have this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks!

Global Posts
    629 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Myn's Two point Two Rls 5

Default Re: G3 Chromecast Connection Problem

Did you try unhooking Chromecast and uninstall/reinstalling the app?

I've had no problems with mine, granted I just use Poweramp/Spotify and screencast to my home theater. I use BubbleUpnp for movies and such, no problem.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

I was planning on trying uninstalling the Google Music app, but was hoping not to with all the music I have downloaded on the phone.

I haven't had any other problems with G3 & Chromecast, just Google Music. I've been using my wife's phone or my old S3 to control music due to this problem.

Hi. Have you tried Google support site: https://support.google.com/googlepla..._topic=6026802 to make sure everything is setup properly? Let me know if this helps. ^DT

Quote Originally Posted by mlett View Post
    I've had the LG G3 for two weeks and love it, except for playing music from Google All Access through my Chromecast. I've rarely had connection problems through the S3. It will lose connection between every song or maybe get lucky and it will play 3 songs in a row. It's very annoying. Sometimes I have to reconnect with the Chromecast but most times I have to skip to next song.

Do any of you have this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks!

Has a solution been found for this problem? I am having the same problem with my G3/Chromecast/google play. Seem that the phone loses Chromecast as soon as the screen goes to sleep. I have the exact same setup with a Nexus 5 and have no problem. So I know it is not the google play version or the chromecast itself.