What's SEA version?

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey!
I just got a new phone today but I noticed that in the software info with my previous device I had v10G-EUR-XX but on my New phone I have v10I-SEA-XX.
I don't mind since I got the (not even one but two) update ahead of my old phone and I'm super happy about that but want to know what can be the difference - if there are any. Does it affects anything?
By the way I bought both of my devices in the EU (Hungary) at the same shop.

Thanks!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
It's presumably the South East Asian version and I guess the only difference it might make is to the timing of firmware updates. You seem to be ahead at the moment...I received v10h today, whereas you are already on v10i.

Említette Magyarország, Wikh. Mindig is hittem maga egy természetes angol beszélő. Talán te is ... vagy talán érted this.☺ (Goog.Tr.)

Posted via Android Central App

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
It's presumably the South East Asian version and I guess the only difference it might make is to the timing of firmware updates. You seem to be ahead at the moment...I received v10h today, whereas you are already on v10i.

Említette Magyarország, Wikh. Mindig is hittem maga egy természetes angol beszélő. Talán te is ... vagy talán érted this.☺ (Goog.Tr.)

Yep! Haha, thanks, you are really nice. :D Yep - I'm hungarian and I understand it. :) I'm also learning Dutch now. :)

But back to the topic:
Do you guys know if are there any differences compared to the European version? If it's only that I will receive updates sooner I don't mind. :D

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Mine is a European D855. What's yours? Then we can look up model differences.

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Yep! Haha, thanks, you are really nice. :D Yep - I'm hungarian and I understand it. :) I'm also learning Dutch now. :)

But back to the topic:
Do you guys know if are there any differences compared to the European version? If it's only that I will receive updates sooner I don't mind. :D

Why would you learn Dutch? Just being curious since I'm Dutch.

Doei

G3

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Mine is a European D855. What's yours? Then we can look up model differences.

Mine is D855 too!

On the box there is the SEA sticker below the IMEI number - I had EUR on my previous one (that was D855 too).

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Mine is D855 too!

On the box there is the SEA sticker below the IMEI number - I had EUR on my previous one (that was D855 too).

D'OH!

But I haven't been able to find any definite differences, apart from the timing of the firmware updates. Some genius may know.

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
D'OH!

But I haven't been able to find any definite differences, apart from the timing of the firmware updates. Some genius may know.

It would be awesome to have a LG Angel here who can tell the diffrrence between the EUR and SEA version.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I have encountered posts from that Angel in Ask A Question, responding to posts about LG phones, as well as here. Probably the angelic being posts in other LG forums. These posts are very welcome. Watch this space....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non