Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battlefield 4 commander mode app on LG G3

I've been trying to get the BF4 commander mode app to run on the G3 the past few days. I know it's not intended to run on phones.I did a side load of the app w/data files needed to archive this. I've ran in to a issue with an error that stats ( You need a internet connection to play). I know my connection is fine due to the area I'm in and by also trying on my home network. Can anyone inform me of the fix for this issue. That way I can get my fix while at work. Thank you

Posted via the Android Central App

Global Posts
    8,904 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Battlefield 4 commander mode app on LG G3

Have you seen anyone else successfully do set it up on a phone? My guess would be that since it isn't made for your device, that is what is causing issues with the app.
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Global Posts
    1,566 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

Quote Originally Posted by mannw1977 View Post
    I've been trying to get the BF4 commander mode app to run on the G3 the past few days. I know it's not intended to run on phones.I did a side load of the app w/data files needed to archive this. I've ran in to a issue with an error that stats ( You need a internet connection to play). I know my connection is fine due to the area I'm in and by also trying on my home network. Can anyone inform me of the fix for this issue. That way I can get my fix while at work. Thank you

Tablets only, not phones.
    7cf26b0d
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I had it running on my G2 like a charm. I've just been having issues with it on the G3. I was hoping that someone had a work around I could try out.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I got it running like a champ now on the G3. Rooted and used market helper to get it running.