Battlefield 4 commander mode app on LG G3

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying to get the BF4 commander mode app to run on the G3 the past few days. I know it's not intended to run on phones.I did a side load of the app w/data files needed to archive this. I've ran in to a issue with an error that stats ( You need a internet connection to play). I know my connection is fine due to the area I'm in and by also trying on my home network. Can anyone inform me of the fix for this issue. That way I can get my fix while at work. Thank you

Posted via the Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Have you seen anyone else successfully do set it up on a phone? My guess would be that since it isn't made for your device, that is what is causing issues with the app.

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to get the BF4 commander mode app to run on the G3 the past few days. I know it's not intended to run on phones.I did a side load of the app w/data files needed to archive this. I've ran in to a issue with an error that stats ( You need a internet connection to play). I know my connection is fine due to the area I'm in and by also trying on my home network. Can anyone inform me of the fix for this issue. That way I can get my fix while at work. Thank you

Tablets only, not phones.

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I had it running on my G2 like a charm. I've just been having issues with it on the G3. I was hoping that someone had a work around I could try out.

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I got it running like a champ now on the G3. Rooted and used market helper to get it running.

lumplegless

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
how exactly, and what exactly did u use to root, and where did u get the apk files. xda forums bf4 comm. apk files are unavailable. just curious cuz i to wan't to root so i can play when im at work, on breaks that is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana