Starbucks app not compatible with G3

knox05

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
When I sent an email to Starbuck that newest android app is not compatible with LG G3, I got a personal email back from them along with $10 credit to my starbucks card for my inconvenience. But guess what? I cannot install starbucks app to my LG G3 and I cannot use that $10 credit. It sucks

depechemodegurl

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
When I sent an email to Starbuck that newest android app is not compatible with LG G3, I got a personal email back from them along with $10 credit to my starbucks card for my inconvenience. But guess what? I cannot install starbucks app to my LG G3 and I cannot use that $10 credit. It sucks
Just download it and install it on your own, it works just fine and contacting Starbucks about it was a complete and total waste of time for me.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
And tell them to leave more room for milk next time! I hate having to sneakily dump coffee into the trashcan at the milk station.

Want an insider tip for having to avoid doing that? When ordering regular coffee, ask for a grande in a venti cup. They usually will end up giving you more coffee than what you'd get in a grande, and then you have plenty of room for cream. All for the price of a grande

Back to the OP, it's mid-October now and still doesn't work. Somehow my brother in law has it working on his G3, will have to find out how he got his.

(Awesome side note: I googled "Starbucks app not compatible LG G3" and this thread was the first result)

Maladroit23

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Want an insider tip for having to avoid doing that? When ordering regular coffee, ask for a grande in a venti cup. They usually will end up giving you more coffee than what you'd get in a grande, and then you have plenty of room for cream. All for the price of a grande

Brilliant! It sounds like the plot to a new caper movie, "Starbuck's Eleven".

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
When I got the note 4 the Starbucks app stopped working. I tweeted message to Starbucks and they replied they are working on it and it should be fixed in the next update.

And no I didn't get a $10 credit for my inconvenience lol

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks, Starbucks app finally got updated for QHD devices. Check to see if it works on your G3 now!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
As a British judge might say in court, perhaps for the benefit of the jury, but perhaps because he himself doesn't know: "What ARE starbucks?"

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I thought Starbucks was ubiquitous throughout the universe by now. It's a coffee chain that sometimes has multiple locations within a one block area.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I thought Starbucks was ubiquitous throughout the universe by now. It's a coffee chain that sometimes has multiple locations within a one block area.

Oh I wasn't asking Didds, I was just imagining the old type of British judge who was not aware of current fashions in the world outside the courtroom....one long ago did actually ask "Who ARE the Beatles?"
I'm intrigued that you think that I myself have no knowledge of Starbucks, heh heh heh. I can see that it did read like that. Well I'm glad I've straightened that one out.
Everybody: I know about Starbucks.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
LOLOL, I wasn't sure if you were yanking my chain or not. I have found on the forums that I'm better off taking everyone as literally as possible. I've had people ask what the Intertube or Interwebz are, when I made facetious references using those terms.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Never had a problem with the previous version but the upgrade works. I like the Shake-to-Pay feature.

tapatalk LG pro D852

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Probably not a coincidence that Starbucks get the quad screen update out as soon as Samsung release a device with just that...