Hyperion 6000 mah extended battery

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Do you mind linking to the battery you purchased? Does it fit with a standard back or does it also protrude? I had planned to get just a spare 3000 and a wall charger, but an extra 28% capacity might be all I need.

Unfortunately I can't find the battery on ebay anymore, there wasn't anymore 3850mah but the seller did have a 4000mah but now I can't find that either. Both could use the standard back plate, no extended back needed.

Just look for TQTHL LG G3 and see if there is any. I can't speak on any other brand but there are others that don't need an extended back either.

gtcharlie

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Just purchased the best4power 4500 mah battery on ebay for around $20. Fits the standard size back case. Supposed to arrive middle of next week. I will check back and give my impressions.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Just purchased the best4power 4500 mah battery on ebay for around $20. Fits the standard size back case. Supposed to arrive middle of next week. I will check back and give my impressions.

Please do. While I love my 6000 there are times where I've switched back to the stock battery when I don't want the bulk when I'm on the go. So a 50% increase in the stock size would be great.

gtcharlie

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Please do. While I love my 6000 there are times where I've switched back to the stock battery when I don't want the bulk when I'm on the go. So a 50% increase in the stock size would be great.

That's what I am hoping for although honestly I am kind of skeptical. But as I said I will post my results after I get a chance to use the battery for a while.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo